[mythtv-users] 0.19 Closed Captions and PVR-250

James Orr james at orrwhat.net
Tue Feb 21 14:46:38 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 09:18 -0800, Dylan Keon wrote:
> I tried the same thing over the weekend with a PVR-250 and had success
> when watching the Olympics, simply by toggling the T key.  I tried
> other shows (Daily Show, couple of kids shows) with no success.  I'm
> using the latest ATrpms version on FC3.

Well, mine doesn't work on anything, I tried it on the olympics after
getting your message but no dice.

I thought it might be my ivtv drivers, I hadn't updated them for a while
and they were still on version 0.2.0.  I tried 0.4.2, but apparently
that version doesn't work on kernel versions below 2.6.15, so I went
down to 0.4.0, which works fine ... except for the closed captions ...
still nothing there.

Today, I will probably try upgrading my kernel and running the 0.4.2
ivtv driver.

--
James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>