[mythtv-users] Mythweb link problem

Jerry jbeuree at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 17:35:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the new version of MythWeb. I've
installed it all per the instructions, but the links its generating
appear to be missing the "mythweb" portion. For example, if I get to
it via my.host/mythweb/, then the link for tv is to my.host/tv/list.
It is missing the mythweb part, and will work if I manually insert it.
I've checked all the settings mentioned in the README multiple times
and can't find anything wrong. Is there an apache setting which would
affect this?

Thanks,
Jerry