[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth boot screen and desktop pic

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Feb 21 17:41:52 UTC 2006

Steve Dorsey wrote:

>Hello
>
>   Where is the KnoppMyth boot screen and desktop pic? I'd like to
>replace them.

I'm with you on that...  I need a budding artist...  The latest
KnoppMyth is very nice, but that bootsplash graphic blows chunks.  (For
now my Knop upgrade plans are on hold; my main myth partition took a
dump yesterday so I am restoring some 200 GB of files off a USB drive
mounted via NFS.......  Can you say S....L...O...W...)

Look in /etc/lilo.conf; there should be a bootsplash entry telling you
which file it is.

--Yan