[mythtv-users] mythtv theme "retro" for 0.19

gerhard aldorf gerhard at aldorf.no
Wed Feb 22 09:34:27 UTC 2006

I tried to get the new OSD isthmus includet in 0.19 but there was not
enough time and it got pushed to 0.20. I'll go through that next week as
soon as I have upgrded my system. I can't check it before I have done
that. In the mean time you could use the older isthmus which is included
in 0.19.
Sorry about that. So much to do so little time
Gerhard