[mythtv-users] FC4: 0.18 ---> 0.19

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Feb 22 12:42:18 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 01:07:20AM -0500, Dylan R. Semler wrote:
> Just in case it comes up again, the best way i've found to only upgrade
> the myth package through yum is
> yum upgrade myth\* --enablerepo=atrpms.
> This should pick up everything.

No, this is breaking systems, you have neither libmyth in it, nor any
of the several dozens of myth dependencies.

You need to have ATrpms fully enabled and not partially, otherwise
you're on your own fiddling thorugh the dependencies.

Please don't recommend such steps to anyone. It comes back to me with
bug reports that cannot be sanely diagnosed.

1. fully enable ATrpms
2. if yum strikes, use smart

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net