[mythtv-users] Shuttle next-gen SFF PC exposed

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:05:08 UTC 2006

> I have a couple of their original SFF boxen one of which I currently use
> for a diskless frontend.  It is a nice formfactor but I think the key to
> all of this is not smaller, but camoflaged.

I think the key is to have your server and disk array in a soundproof
closet and have fanless frontends.

To me, this is Shuttle's answer to the Mac Mini. I, for one, welcome
our new even-smaller-form-factor overlords.

Reducing size and stopping noise is a great way to help camoflage something. ;)

-Ross