[mythtv-users] WTF? Can't schedule any recordings. What's up?

Tim Dysinger tim06 at dysinger.net
Thu Feb 23 00:07:55 UTC 2006

I've tried both 0.18 and 0.19 of MythTV on the following platforms:

Debian Sarge
Ubuntu Hoary
Fedora Core
KnoppMyth

And no matter what I do when I go to schedule a recording and select
"Save these settings" by pressing enter, it doesn't schedule and
doesn't record.  I can watch live TV and look/search the program
guide but no recording anything.  When I go to the scheduled
recordings screen it says I have nothing scheduled.

Frustrating - I've spent countless hours setting this up over the
last month.  I can't find anything in the docs or on google about
this problem.

WTF?