[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE-Kit Model 1062 Remote

Andrew lists at heathsworld.com
Thu Feb 23 02:09:46 UTC 2006

Progress!!!

Feb 22 19:36:43 tv1 lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, at major 61
Feb 22 19:36:43 tv1
Feb 22 19:36:43 tv1 lirc_mceusb2: USB remote driver for LIRC v0.22
Feb 22 19:36:43 tv1 lirc_mceusb2: Martin Blatter <martin_a_blatter at yahoo.com>
Feb 22 19:36:44 tv1 usb 1-1: reset full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
Feb 22 19:36:44 tv1 lirc_dev: lirc_register_plugin: sample_rate: 0
Feb 22 19:36:44 tv1 lirc_mceusb2[2]: SMK eHome Infrared Transceiver on usb1:2
Feb 22 19:36:44 tv1 usbcore: registered new driver lirc_mceusb2

The trick was the Martin Blatter driver.  Now that I have the device nodes I can proceede.  Thanks.

So I see what your doing and it makes sense.  Are you using the IR Blaster that came with this kit?  It plugs into the
back of the IR receiver.  Or does the second lirc1 run another USB device you purchased?

Also, can you post your remote configs.  It looks like you have this nailed down.

Thanks,

Andrew