[mythtv-users] Question about Wiki

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Thu Feb 23 03:12:56 UTC 2006

I have a few things I'd like to add to the Wiki, but I'm not sure on the
etiquette/guidelines. I see the style guide, but it doesn't really cover
my concerns. The two things I want to add are:

1) In the hardware section, there is an entry for the Avermedia M179
cards. I have 2, as well as 2 PVR 250's, and I can definitely say that
the direct comparison of the quality is no contest, the 250 is much
nicer. Plus, the cards were found and configured in KnoppMyth without
any issues, I'd like to add something about that as well.

2) I just spent an hour trying to debug a problem with alsa, and
realized the fix was a 2 second thing that I should have twigged to.
Should it go in the knowledge base section ,or the sound cards section
in Hardware?

Thanks
Tom