[mythtv-users] 0.19, XvMC, and Prebuffer pause

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:50:48 UTC 2006

I'm having the same exact issue with about the same exact hardware...

I don't use live tv, and 0.18 worked really good for me (except the
non-annoying OSD problem).

Now with 0.19 with the same setting, even 720p is unwatchable.
Prebuffer pause every 100ms, really hurts audio.  I opened a ticket
cause I couldn't find one about watching recorded programs.  Got
closed with saying "Users list question".

I've been on 0.19 for about 4-5 days, I don't want to lose my programs
because I'm going back...

Any help here on how to debug "pre-buffering" pause?  Ticket was 1361.

Wife is not happy...  She now wants to use the SD dish to watch TV,
after seeing HD I can't go back...

Steve M.