[mythtv-users] some ATI modelines and connection methods

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:44:02 UTC 2006

At 9:31 PM -0500 2/22/06, Raphael Pooser wrote:
>However, trying to adjust the various H and V values to move the
>image around has no effect on my display on the screen.

There's a longstanding (about 6-8 months, anyway) bug in the ATI
drivers that prevents any adjustments to screen size or position from
working with TV Out. This worked in older versions of the driver, but
they had so many other problems they were unusable IMHO.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"