[mythtv-users] Correct way to de-int NTSC on nVidia MX440?

Jeff Roberts jeffsmu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:46:02 UTC 2006

not sure how helpful my info is, but I've played with a variety of pci
geforce cards with s-video out, with mostly the same results.  im
pretty sure that one of them was an mx440.  the s-video looked like
crap no matter what i did on any of them.  one day for fun i ran the
s-video into an rf-modulator that was run into the tv, set to channel
4.  the picture looked so much better that i just left it that way,
even though its sort of hokey.  dont know what the rf modulator does
to the signal but it sure makes it look better.