[mythtv-users] XBox360 to display in MythTV

Thomas Baker thomas.baker at villanova.edu
Fri Feb 24 00:36:40 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I currently have an Xbox360 plugged into my capture card via S-Video.
In the past I would use TvTime to display the Xbox on the screen by
changing the input connection to S-Video.  How do I do this in MythTV,
or even better, what is the best way to integrate the xbox with my myth
setup.  A few things to keep in mind.  My display is a ginormous
monitor, not a television (anyone remember the gateway destination
systems?) so I cannot plug the xbox directly into the display.  I'd like
it so that I pretty much never have to exit myth for any entertainment
functions.

-Tom