[mythtv-users] 0.19 playback halts during LiveTV at end of show

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Fri Feb 24 03:19:57 UTC 2006

I went ahead and updated to atrpms latest for FC3. It has the latest SVN
fixes according to the changelog. The show boundaries issue has ceased for
me. But again, I saw this on a frontend/backend combo, not remote
frontend. I have not tested a remote frontend to see if the issue
persists, but it is definitely gone on my main backend/frontend.

regards,
Ryan