[mythtv-users] What is your video ouput card for your tv ?

Raphael Pooser rpooser at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:40:08 UTC 2006

Cory Papenfuss wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Guillaume Membré wrote:
>
>> Has anyone tried this adaptater ? http://www.sput.nl/hardware/tv-x.html
>>
>     I've made something similar for NTSC and the quality is great.

Cory, it seems that the level of difficulty ro make something for NTSC
would be harder than to make this for scart, right?  This would mainly
be because vga is not compatible with NTSC signals in the same ways that
vga and scart are?  I would be interested in building an interface like
this myself, too.  Right now I have big underscan problems on my
9600pro, and if I can make something to connect to the vga port and
allow myself to adjust modelines again, I would certainly try to do it.
If you don't mind could you point me to some relevant sources?  I
certainly won't bug you beyond asking if the information needed to do
this is publicly available and could you point me to it.  Thanks a bundle.
Raphael