[mythtv-users] XBox360 to display in MythTV

Thomas Baker thomas.baker at villanova.edu
Fri Feb 24 19:58:10 UTC 2006

Thanks for everyone's input.  It is clear that I overlooked the whole
not-so-live TV issue and the solution is a little more complicated.
Being that I can still use the xbox outside of myth and there are some
other more important issues I need to fix (ie. the remote) I will
probably put this one on the back burner for a while.  Probably until my
roommate and I graduate in a couple months and my roommate takes his
console with him.  Then it won't matter.

-Tom