[mythtv-users] forcing a complete mythfilldatabase

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Feb 24 23:24:06 UTC 2006

I had a hard drive go down hard yesterday; it took down the whole
system.  The database got corrupted.  I fixed it using mysqlcheck
--auto-repair, and everything worked fine (or so I thought)....

Then I noticed my recordings were bizarre - off by about 9 hours.
Checked the schedule via mythweb, and yup, the schedule had shifted
about 9 hours, so that the morning shows were on in mid-afternoon....

Fortunately it only affected today, but it got me thinking - is there a
way to force mythfilldatabase download a completely new schedule for the
entire 14 days?

--Yan