[mythtv-users] Jump ahead problem w/ .19

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Feb 25 23:08:12 UTC 2006

On 02/24/2006 05:51 AM, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
>
>> [Y]ou'll need to rebuild the seektable for any recordings that have
>> seeking problems using something like:
>>
>> mythcommflag --rebuild -f <filename>
>>
> As I've noted previously and today on mythtv-users, this command just
> doesn't work right for me
To Cindy (the OP):  Please ignore Yeechang's response.  He just hijacked
your thread.  You should still do as I suggested in my response:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/185440#185440

To Yeechang:  Is your recordedmarkup table corrupt?  That would cause
mythcommflag to fail to properly rebuild the seektable.  And, for future
reference, just because a thread says, "mythcommflag --rebuild", please
don't take that as an invitation to use the thread to further your
agenda.  Since your concern is over HDTV recordings, your post does not
apply to this thread and is likely to cause a new user to fail to follow
the instructions received for fixing her problem...

Mike