[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.19 has escape but no halt?

Zach Garner zach.garner at fusemail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:18:34 UTC 2006

Mike,
Thanks for the illuminating response. Has anyone found a work around or am
I simply destined to piggyback on a lighter DE?

Of course now, much to my surprise (and probably my discredit) my wife did
manage to log in and halt before the ever persistent GDM could restart the
myth service. It took me 3 trys. :)

Maybe Isaac has reasons for not allowing backend machines from halting
from the frontend?

Anyway, thanks again Mike. I'd have continued pulling my hair out
indefinately.

Zach