[mythtv-users] Xebian newbie - dealing with Xebian dependencies

Jack Lowry jrlowry376 at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 26 18:55:38 UTC 2006

I'm trying to mythtv 0.19 on my xbox, I've downloaded and installed
1.1.4 of the xbox xebian distribution.

I've added Alex's archive to /apt/sources

When I run apt-get install mythtv-frontend I get the following error
message
mythtv-frontend: Depends: liblame0 (>= 3.96.1-1) but 3.96-1xebian is to
be installed

How do I resolve this dependency?

I run a self compiled backend on slackware and I've had this xbox
working before, but due to some mistakes I made I needed to start with a
fresh os install.

Thanx, Jack