[mythtv-users] Can't get channel listings to stay aligned

Thomas Baker thomas.baker at villanova.edu
Sun Feb 26 19:29:54 UTC 2006

I think I am having the same issue.  I am assuming that what you mean by
"aligned" is that the programs listed do not match either the channel or
the time.  I am experiencing a problem where the channel scan is not
picking up the names of the channels (i.e. Channel 4 = NBC), and also,
after about Channel 20, the programs are listed for the next channel
guide will list it as being on channel X + 1).  I am guessing your
problem is similar in that things aren't matched up properly.  I will
try flushing my channel settings and see what happens.  Possibly an
issue with Zap2it?

-Tom