[mythtv-users] Mythweb DB Error

Jon Reynolds jonr at destar.net
Sun Feb 26 20:17:22 UTC 2006

brunoml wrote:
> Jon Reynolds wrote:
>> Never mind, I'm an idiot. It's working now.
>>
>> Jon
>
> I've the same problem since jew days. Could you give your solution ?

Sure, first off check the .htaccess file and make sure that the DB
name,user and password are correct. Then in your http.conf file, look
for an 'AllowOverride None' and change it to 'AllowOverride All'. There
are more than one 'AllowOverride' in the http.conf file and that is what
  got me. Look for the one that has the reference to .htaccess, I put
what mine says in the comments above the 'AllowOverride' you need to change.

# AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in .htaccess files.
# It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
#   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
#
     AllowOverride All

Notice it's talking about .htaccess?