[mythtv-users] Multiplexed Audio From PVR-350

Michael Starks mythtv at michaelstarks.com
Sun Feb 26 23:38:40 UTC 2006

Myth 0.19 (atRPMs)
FC4
Turtle Beach Riviera

I would like to multiplex audio from festival with live tv or
recordings.  Ideally, Myth volume would be lowered by about 10% while
festival says it's thing (You have new mail, yada yada).

I have tried setting ALSA:mixed-analog as the sound device in
mythfrontend, but then I had no sound at all.  I also have an .asoundrc
from Jarod's site which appears correct to me (although I could be wrong).

The PVR-350 audio output is routed through the sound card, although I
don't know if this actually resamples the audio before output.

So, is this possible with pre-compiled myth binaries?