[mythtv-users] gmail users Re: Chanell changing problem over

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 27 01:33:18 UTC 2006

On 02/26/2006 06:58 PM, Michael Haan wrote:
> On 2/26/06, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:
>> I have better things to do with my time than "analyze other people's e-mail", especially my myth-related time, which I'd rather spend coding than trying to follow breadcrumbs through uneducated users' emails.
>>

> Clearly, you don't have better things to do - sorry.

Yes he does.  Do you even realize you're talking to one of the main
developers of Myth?  Chris was nice enough to write code to do things
like commercial flagging (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/6323?#6323 and much
more) and give it away to anyone who wants it--even people who would
rather insult him on the mailing list than enjoy the product he's
provided to them at no charge.

Mike