[mythtv-users] gmail users Re: Chanell changing problem over

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Feb 27 05:52:38 UTC 2006

> On 02/26/2006 11:10 PM, Michael Haan wrote:
> > I wouldn't rather insult him than watch commercial free tv.  But he insulted
> > me first and his comm flagging could be better.  By the way, who are you?

Since I haven't gotten this email, I can't reply to it, so I'm replying via
another reply.

I posted a message showing how the quoting order was all messed up in the
email that Isaac linked to,  and your response came back saying things like
"then (I) used my brain", "your overlong analysis", and "before you get your
tighty whities all in a bunch."

Your reply (and my whole email since you don't know how to trim your messages)
is here:

	http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/186047#186047

If you're going to make statements like the one above saying I insulted you
first, you should stop to think a second and remember that these mailing lists
are archived and can and will be used to prove you wrong. :)

If you're trying to get me agitated by insulting my work, keep trying.  I
don't care.  In the 3+ years that I've been working on Myth, no one has
submitted any rewritten commercial flagging code that works better than what
is in Myth.  Sure there have been tweaks, but no fundamental changes, so I
feel safe in saying that 95% or more of the detection code in there is mine.
It works for me and that's what matters. :)  The fact that it works for a lot
of other people is icing on the cake.

--
Chris "still not having any feelings of inadequacy at all" Pinkham