[mythtv-users] Using commflag list while it is still

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:13:27 UTC 2006

On 2/23/06, Kevin Kuphal <kuphal at dls.net> wrote:
> kanetse at gmail.com wrote:
> > On 2/21/06, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:
> >
> >> This appears to have been broken in SVN and should be fixed now with my commits
> >> earlier today.
> >>

> > Does this mean that if I'm running 0.19 from atrpms on FC4, that I
> > would also be unable to access the commflagging list until
> > commflagging is completed?
> >
> > I am also seeing the same kind of problem; that is, if I watch a
> > recording which is currently being recorded, attempting to skip
> > commericals results in a "not flagged" message.
> >
> Until Axel updates his rpm's with the fixes branch, yes.
>
> Kevin

I'm running a master backend that does all my capturing, comm-flagging
and transcoding.  It looks like this fix is with the commflag part
only.  Could I only update the backend mythtv to get this fix?

One of my remote frontends is an XBox, using Xebian; and I don't think
the updated packages are available for the XBox yet.  So would I be
able to update the backend only and still have the two communicate
with one another?

Thanks!