[mythtv-users] different audio levels for PVR 350 & 150?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 27 20:59:25 UTC 2006

On 02/27/2006 03:47 PM, Jeff Thurston wrote:
> Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> Also, Jeff, waiting only 4 hours to post the "anyone" bump message makes
>> sense with a commercial support desk, but isn't very appropriate on an
>> open-source mailing list.
> Sorry, I didn't mean to sound impatient, it's just Im trying to keep the wife happy with my decision to invest all this money in what for me is a toy/hobby, and for her, "why didnt you just buy a tivo?".

Wish I could offer a solution.  My only recommendation right now is
patience.  I'm sure it will get coded eventually--it seems this issue is
coming up more and more as people begin to combine PVR-250's/350's with
PVR-150's/500's.  (Although it's noticeable even with multiple 250's,
it's far more of an issue when going across product lines.)

> My sincere apologies to everyone.

No harm--only really becomes an issue for repeat offenders.  Just
mentioning the issue.  Also, this list prefers bottom posting (and
trimming to leave only the relevant portions of the message).

Mike