[mythtv-users] different audio levels for PVR 350 & 150?

Raphael Pooser rpooser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:41:44 UTC 2006

Nick wrote:
> I'd think putting useful introductory information (not just list
> etiquette, but links to the archives/wiki etc for searching before
> asking a question) would be entirely appropriate in the "Welcome to
> the "mythtv-users" mailing list" email. Having a reference page on the
> wiki also could surely only add value for users.

Agreed, very good point.  Some added links and such would be nice.
> Access to the mailing-list is a privilege, not a right, so I think
> it's quite appropriate that new users are made aware of list etiquette
> from the outset.

Definitely.  It's a right we don't want to lose, and we don't want to
diminish it's usefulness either.  Sometimes all the mess of threads like
the one last saturday can start making it hard to filter out helpful
info from the list.  I'm glad someone else thinks likeminded here.  Now,
where do we send our manifesto  ;)
Raphael