[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.19 and lirc on debian sid

vala ki valaki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:19:02 UTC 2006

Hello!

Yep... I think I have my lircrc files in exactly the same place as on
my other system (everything the same ex. that this system as a
homebrew receiver , and the other one - working perf! has an IR rec in
the PVR250)
I simply copied it from the working system and then setup the lircrc
file according to IRW output.
Has the frontend any feedback on the state of LIRC? As if I can
remember , there was somesort of  feedback "LIRC support" during the
startup of mythfrontend, but I cant see it anywhere. (even not on my
working system)

vala ki