[mythtv-users] 0.19 Mythweb - Clicking a recording takes me to Program Listings?

Steve Pugh stevepugh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 18:25:36 UTC 2006

Thank you Mike,  I thought for sure that I was running a more recent
version but alas, I've been wrong before.  Will verify that I am <2.2
when I get home.  If I am, then the way I see it I just need to edit one
of my config files to tell MythWeb that my video folder is
"mythweb/data/recordings" instead of "mythweb/data/tv/recordings" and
hopefully things will go well...you think?

Best,
    Steve

Michael T. Dean wrote:

>On 02/28/2006 09:30 AM, Steve Pugh wrote:
>

>>Further, editing the link to
>>http://mythbox/mythweb/data/recordings/###.mpg (in other words,
>>removing '/tv/' and conforming it to the on-disk directory structure)
>>gave me an error "You don't have permission to access
>>/mythweb/data/recordings/1067_20060227230000.mpg on this server."

Oops. Just found this one. That means you don't have Large File Support.
Since the file is > 2GiB, Apache "forbids" you from downloading it.
Apache 2.2+ or patch your older version.