[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.19 and lirc on debian sid

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Tue Feb 28 18:56:15 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 12:31 +0100, vala ki wrote:
> I've been using 0.19 on a debian sid machine (compiled from source with lirc
> support ) for a week now, but can't seem to get lirc working inside mythtv.

The version of lirc in sid at the moment (0.7.2-2) is broken as the
daemon was compiled without any drivers:

I've got the previous version (0.7.1pre2-11) on hold at the moment and
that works ok. You can get it at
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/lirc

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

We are the people our parents warned us about.