[mythtv-users] 0.19 Mythweb - Clicking a recording takes me to Program Listings?

Steve Pugh stevepugh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 19:09:02 UTC 2006

Thank you both for your help!  I do know that I've got .htaccess in my
mythweb folder, but I don't believe that it has any settings for
mod_rewrite, if anything is supposed to be there.  It does have
"AllowOverride All", this much I know for sure.

I can reinstall MythWeb if need be (not being at home, I'm guessing
there's a "yum install '-force overwrite' option...)

But if there are any other thoughts as to why it's sending that
particular directory, I'd love to hear 'em.  Befuddled, I am.

Best,
    Steve