[mythtv-users] Myth-TV easy beginner question

Steve Pugh stevepugh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 22:56:16 UTC 2006

Hi Jon,

The advantage to Knoppmyth is that it's a one-stop shop with a minimum
of extra "stuff".  My current system (thank you, fried videocard and
motherboard!) is based on Fedora Core, which took a bit more fiddling
than Knoppmyth did, but I've been really happy with it so far.  I would
have stuck with KnoppMyth, but I couldn't get the CD to boot with the
new system (which, ironically, was actually an older system).

My $0.02 is that Knoppmyth is a great solution, and that Fedora Core
works well too.  As for the others, I can't say.

Best,
    Steve