No subject

Thu Feb 23 20:31:07 UTC 2006

- move your lib from /lib/mythtv/plugins to /usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins
- deleting your previous directory containing the compilation of
mythplugins and start again compiling mythplugins from a new tar gz.
The first one shoud be the more efficient way to solve your problem (I gues=
s :)

For your second problem, check the permission of /dev/i2c/0, maybe you
should add your user to the group whom belongs this file or do a
chmod.

Guillaume