[mythtv-users] Trouble with Install... Gave up unless help can be given. :(

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Mon Jan 2 05:28:01 UTC 2006

Assuming you don't want anything on the FC4 partition, you should be
able to go into the Administrative Tools in Windows, and use the disk
tools in the "Computer" item (can't remember the actual name...don't
have a Win box handy) to blow away that partition and reformat it
NTFS. You'll need something like Partition Magic to merge that
partition into your existing one, if that's possible at all with your
filesystem type.

-Pete