[mythtv-users] Microsoft Remote Keyboard

Lee mythtv at varga.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 17:17:47 UTC 2006

>> I've  purchased the MS remote keyboard (and the MS remote control
>> unit) for use in Myth.  There was a thread in October about this but
>> it didn't say if and how the person got the keyboard to work.  There
>> seems to be plenty of information for getting the remote control to
>> work but I can't seem to find anything on the keyboard.  Has anyone
>> got this to work?  If so, how?
>

> Trying again...

Sorry, that would be me that was planning on getting an MS MCE Keyboard...
Unfortunately I have got around to it yet, as I've been busy with
work/Christmas/etc...

I was just planning on running irrecord, adding the the output to the
existing lirc config file and the adding the extra keys to the lircrc file.
Seemed pretty straight forward... Have you tried it?

Lee