[mythtv-users] fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Matt Hannan matthannan1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 2 19:31:11 UTC 2006

My setup has the Mini in the living room.
I am trying to get it to the point where I do not have to leave Myth in
order to listen to music.
There currently is, to the best of my knowledge, no plugin for music in
MythTV for OSX.
This is one of the reasons why I loaded FC4, so I can get full MythTV
support.

I have been using MythTV since the early days, but always on x86 hardware.
The last time I had MythTV-x86 running in the living room, MythMusic was
the most used plugin.
I have no doubt that this will be any different now.

I am trying to get the living room friendly Mini to play nice with MythTV.
This is the machines primary function.

Matt