=?gb2312?q?=BB=D8=B8=B4=A3=BA=20Re:=20[mythtv-users]=20Load=20error=20EPG?= =?gb2312?q?=20data=20from=20XML?=

YanJun Lu mythtv_sybaselu at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jan 3 07:04:32 UTC 2006

Kichigai Mentat
        Thanks very much . There is no error message appear when load EPG data from XML. BTW. The EPG content provider is no exist, it just be done by a my friend who pick up EPG data from Database by PERL lanuage. I mean that the XML which stored EPG data is done by my friend. But there is little difference between myself XML and the XML which be provided by DataDirect. So that is this reason?
  Thanks
Kichigai Mentat <kichigai at comcast.net> дµÀ£º