[mythtv-users] Mythtv redirecting to localhost

Jake Sanders jakeleesanders at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 02:39:24 UTC 2006

I just upgraded my mythtv and mythtvplugins installations (last upgrade was
summer '05), and I am seeing something odd with mythweb.

I have a web page (not on my myth server) with a link to mythweb on my myth
server.  If I follow the link, it asks for my username and password (as
usual), but then redirects me to "http://127.0.0.1/mythweb".  Typing in the
address in the address bar directoy (instead of following the link) works.
This wasn't a problem before my most recent upgrade.

I doubt this matters, but my service provider blocks incoming port 80, so I
have to use port 8080 and have my router redirect it to port 80 on my myth
server.  This worked fine before the upgrade.  Also, disabling htaccess
doesn't seem to make a difference.

Anybody else having this problem?

Regards,
Jake Sanders