[mythtv-users] Large LCD Televisions?

James C. Dastrup jc at dastrup.com
Wed Jan 4 23:05:51 UTC 2006

Use the PC-Input instead of HDMI.  With the PC input, X will automatically configure itself,
since it will be able to read the monitor information.  You don't even need a modeline.
The Samsung TV's are pretty good, I have one myself.  If you have too much overscan or
underscan, you can compensate quite a bit of it using the TV.