[mythtv-users] Zap2It multiple sources same cable?

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:02:37 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 18:53, Chris Ribe wrote:
> > > it won't let me choose more than one Comcast Digital Cable even for a
> > > different zip code.
>
> I just did this yesterday without a problem.  My real lineup was already
> setup, and I wanted to set a lineup containing only the HDTV channels.  I
> selected "Add new lineup,"  and then entered a zip code other than my own.
> I selected "Digital cable" and then deselected most of the channels.  WHere
> did you run into a problem?

Step 1: Enter Zip Code: I enter my zip code + 1
Step 2: Please select the TV signal source type for your lineup.: I choose
"Cable Digital"
Step 3: Please select your Cable Digital provider.: I choose "Comcast - Boston
- Digital"
Error I receive: "This provider has already been selected. Please select
another provider."

--
Steve