[mythtv-users] Re: fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Thu Jan 5 09:48:45 UTC 2006

Just to throw in my 2 cents...

I think the comment made earlier suggesting that getting the
MythMusic module working under OSX would be the more logical path,
considering that the other core modules are all working under OSX
already.

I also think you're completely cracked for preferring MythMusic over
iTunes... I mean, I like Myth as much as anyone here, but seriously.

Just as an aside, if you're sole excuse for hating iTunes is because
"(you) do not feel (you) can support any software that insists on
telling (you) how (you) can handle (your) data files, mp3s included."
By which, I assume you mean the manner in which iTunes allows you to
resort your music directory automatically. You should know that you
can turn this feature off (and a dialog tells you so from the very
start) by deselecting the "Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized" option
in Prefs. Oh, that's simple.

Also, you can run iTunes and MythFrontend at the same time under OSX.