[mythtv-users] Project Grayhem <<WIDE>> theme now available

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Jan 6 00:56:24 UTC 2006

Thanks, Justin!

I don't use Widescreen, but I'm glad to know that when I do one day,
I won't have to change themes.

I have lots of Photoshop experience and a little design experience
and was considering whipping one up myself. Any idea how much time it
took for your first theme? That will help me decide if I can dedicate
some cycles to it (and maybe finish it).

-Brad