[mythtv-users] fc4.ppc, Mac Mini and MythTV

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Sat Jan 7 00:39:35 UTC 2006

Heh... how did you bugger up OSX?  Amazing.

Anyway, go back to the URL I gave you, scroll down a bit and you'll see
something about "osx-packager.pl" - that's located errr... here -
http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythtv/contrib/ look in the list.
You'll need XCode tools and a few other software before you can chmod +x
that file and start it running.

Do keep in mind, the frontend software that gets compiled will be
useless against a 0.18.1 backend because of the protocol mismatch.
Hence you need a SVN backend but I don't recommend going that way unless
you really know what you're letting yourself in for :)  It's just as
well, like I said. 0.19 stable will be out soon (but then again I
thought that 5 months ago :))  And no, don't ask around for dates...
(hmm, I think you know what I meant).  I still don't know if the new
version has mythmusic built in - probably not.

Cheers - Piers