[mythtv-users] Software scaling for Internal player?

Jason Flatt jflatt at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 16:38:54 UTC 2006

I like the Internal video player better than using xine or mplayer.  The OSD
is consistant, as are the default keybindings.  The only thing I would like
to see is Lancsoz software scaling, just like the mplayer -sws options.  It
would have to be on a filetype basis, since it would be unnecessary on HD
videos.  It is done in Windows with a program called ffdshow.  Does the
scaling come from the ffmpeg project?  Could it be implemented easily?