[mythtv-users] Re: $80 Air2PC cards (Rev 0.2?)

William Sheffler William.Sheffler at alumni.brown.edu
Sat Jan 7 09:59:08 UTC 2006

I bought one of these cards on ebay (now $50), but am having trouble
getting it working under linux. It works in my crappy old windows
machine using the vendor's software. I get a number of channels with
good signal strength. My FC4 2.6.14 kernel sees the card and sets up
devices in /dev/dvb/adaptor0/. MythTV sees the card and azap will
attempt to tune, but I get no signal at all. I'm almost positive the
station info is setup correctly -- same info works on windows and
I've found the same channel info for my location on message boards.

Could this be a firmware issue? Can anybody help?

-Will Sheffler