[mythtv-users] replaceing a Hauppage 150 with a pvr 500

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 14:49:21 UTC 2006

On Saturday 07 Jan 2006 14:24, Stephen Kitchener wrote:

I missed something that might be important,

When I did

ivtv-tune -f759.25 -d/dev/video0
All I got was this.

/dev/video0: 759.250 MHz

But when I tried the other device.
ivtv-tune -f759.25 -d/dev/video1

I got,

/dev/video1: 759.250 MHz  (Signal Detected)

(Just in case you or other don't know, there's only one antenna socket for the
board that supplies signal to each TV tuner...)

I am wondering if this indicates that there is a hardware fault and it's one
of a batch that someother poster talked about on the list...

Regards

Steve