[mythtv-users] Woohoo! R5A30 fixed my Mythbox's biggest problem!

Dave Bush hockeystatman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:22:00 UTC 2006

I rejoined this list because I was experiencing problems with my PVR-150 not
changing channels. This was after rebuilding my trust Shuttle SK41G with a
new 300 GB drive, and adding the PVR-150 to go along with the existing
PVR-350.

My initial attempts with the PVR-150 did not go well with R5A26. The video
was displaying perfectly, but I couldn't change channels on the PVR-150. The
PVR-350 still worked perfectly though. I just disabled the PVR-150 and
figured I'd get back to it some day.

I downloaded R5A30 last night, and just upgraded my box. I enabled the
PVR-150 and held my breath. Works like a charm! Dual sources are working
fine now, as is PIP, and all the other dual tuner goodies that go along with
it.

Kudos to the Knoppmyth folks!

--
Dave Bush <hockeystatman at gmail.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction