[mythtv-users] Australian Free TV guide/grabber script.

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Sat Jan 7 23:33:34 UTC 2006

Phill Edwards wrote:

>I've been using this as a backup solution because I noticed that there
>seemed to be only 5 days rather than 7 a lot of the time and there
>were quite a few holes in the data. Do you know if this is still the
>case, 'cos if not I may make it my primary grabber?

The don't update the data every day. The seem to do it Thursday night,
and again at the end of the weekend, Sunday I think.

Not sure there are any more holes or errors than you'd find in any
published set of data though.  Stations change things at the last minute.

Anyway, as long as it is a few days ahead, it doesn't matter so much to
me, as once you have all your regular stuff scheduled, the only thing I
need it for is to record the occasional movie and I mostly only do  that
on the day it is showing.