[mythtv-users] color adjustments to pvr-350

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 9 00:35:10 UTC 2006

hey jeff,

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 05:25:48PM -0500, Jeff Simpson wrote:

> > find register 006C, you follow the 0060 line across until it hits the 0C
> > column, you see that "fe" is the value it holds.
> >

> I mean "in my register map" you see that "fe" is the value it holds. Your
> results may vary.
>

> ivtvctl -j reg=0x6c,val=0xFE -d/dev/video0
> >
> > (replace val with the value you want to set it to).
> >

> I meant to say "replace 0xFE with the value you want to set it to", as in
> "val=NEWVALUE"

this is very helpful, thanks.  my register map was identical to yours
with the exception of this one register (set to "fa" in mine, not
"fe").  So, even though fa should have had green set to zero by your
reckoning, I just switched to fe and now it works great.  thanks so much!

> curses to not having a wiki or forum for this! Maybe I should post this to a
> wiki....

I think it would be great to have in a wiki.  don't know which one
would be best though...

thank s much for your help -- sorry for the delay geting back to you.

matt

Matt Price	    matt.price at utoronto.ca
History Department, University of Toronto
(416) 978-2094